Your Wedding day is special and you deserve a personalised service for one of the most important days in your life, from a wedding photographer dedicated to working with you to make it memorable.
Your satisfaction is at the heart of everything I do, from an initial meeting to discuss your requirements, through to the post wedding editing and final delivery of your photographs. I want to develop an understanding of what style of images you want to capture and what is important to you. Do you prefer the classic family groups, or want a more quirky reportage approach, with natural ad hoc shots?
Once you have booked your special day, I will be available to give advice and plan the wedding photoshoot with you, visit the venue if required, and coordinate with other suppliers, such as a vidoegrapher or wedding planner.
CALL ME ON 07889 736318, OR EMAIL ME TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.DAVE MUTTON
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER PRICING
Wedding photographer packages start from £1,250 and include:
- Pre wedding meeting to discuss requirements
- Venue visit, if required
- A minimum of 3 hours coverage, from your big day preparation through to the first dance
- A set of typically 400+ high quality digital images, hand retouched by me to bring out the best of the images shot on the day.
- A set of lower quality images suitable for social media
- All images on USB or CD
- A private online gallery for you and your family & friends
- A mobile App of up to 100 images that you can download to your smartphone
Optional extras include:
- An engagement couple shoot at your home, or special location
- All day coverage
- A second wedding photographer on the day, weddings can be a busy day!
- A range of high quality, wedding albums or photobooks, for a permanent memory of your special day.
Wedding season can be busy, so please get in touch as soon as you have a date set. A £50 deposit secures the date of your wedding shoot, payable in advance by credit or debit card.
CALL ME ON 07889 736318, OR EMAIL US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.DAVE MUTTON
Based in Berkshire, UK, but can work in any location across the UK (at additional cost). I’ve always loved photography, and since attending a 3 day photography workshop with an award winning professional photographer in 2014 (a big thank you to my partner for the best birthday present ever!), my love turned into a passion. Since then, my camera has hardly left my side!
My personal passion is landscape photography, specialising in sunset photography across the world, but now I have expanded my skills to include Weddings, Engagement, Group & Portrait photography.
I have done group corporate shoots, wedding photography, family portraits and maternity portraits, to name but a few. I would absolutely love to capture your special moments on camera! Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements.
I look forward to working with you!