A new arrival is such a special occasion, from capturing the joy and expectation of your maternity period, followed by the wonder of a newborn. Let me help make special memories that you will treasure for a lifetime.
We recommend Maternity shoots take place between 7 & 9 months, when the bump is most prominent. Newborn shoots are best between 2-6 weeks, when your new arrival is still quite sleepy and more amenable to posing in different positions (and staying put!)
Please take a look at a selection of sample images from recent shoots, click on the image to see a larger version.
Both Maternity and Newborn shoots typically take 90 minutes. Indoor shoots at your home need a decent size space, approximately 12 x12 feet, to set up the backdrop and lights, or you can come to my home studio in Spencers Wood.
Outdoor shoots make take longer, depending on the location and may incur extra costs to use a particular location.
I have two pricing options:
- Session fee of £100 – up to 90 minutes
- 3 high resolution digital images included
- Additional images at extra cost with a choice of print packages that range in price from £50 – £300 – can include prints, canvas, cushions etc.
- £100 per hour – expect session 90 mins and additional 90 minutes post shoot processing.
- All images included, typically 100+ downloadable from an online gallery
- 25+ High resolution images (and low resolution social media friendly versions) – edited by me.